Farmer Brothers is a leading national roaster, manufacturer, wholesaler and distributor of high-quality branded and private label coffees, teas, spices and culinary products to foodservice, convenience stores and grocery retailers. We operate one of the country’s largest, most complete direct-store-delivery (DSD) distribution networks to national, regional and local accounts, with more than 115 branches throughout the contiguous United States ensuring on-time delivery of premium-quality product, equipment care, personal service and shared expertise.
Since 1912, Farmer Brothers has consistently demonstrated strong leadership, expertise and innovation in the industry, and has executives appointed in key positions within industry organizations such as World Coffee Research, the Pacific Coast Coffee Association, the Coffee Quality Institute, the Alliance for Coffee Excellence, the Roasters Guild, the International Women’s Coffee Alliance and the presidency of the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
In addition to operating three roasting facilities (including one of the first in the Northwest to achieve LEED® Silver Certification), branches in every major American market, and six major distribution centers, Farmer Brothers was among the first coffee roasters in the nation to receive SCAA-certification of a state-of-the-art coffee lab and operates Public Domain®, a nationally recognized specialty coffeehouse in Portland, Ore. We are also committed to social, environmental, and economic sustainability.
Headquartered in Torrance, CA , we have nearly 1,800 employees nationwide. Our primary brands include Farmer Brothers®, Artisan Collection by Farmer Brothers™, Superior®, Metropolitan™, Cain’s® and McGarvey®. For more information, please visit http://www.farmerbros.com/.
- Batch-roasted by highly trained roasters to ensure a smoother, more balanced cup of coffee
- Roast levels, flavor profiles and pack sizes to accommodate every type of operation
- From bean to package, Artisan Collection coffees are blended using only the best green coffee components, scoring at an 80+ level
- Our green coffee is fresh from the farm and roasted before it’s delivered to you.
- One-way structural valves allow us to pack coffee right after roasting, ensuring an exceptionally fresh cup of coffee
- Coffee is nitrogen-flushed to extend product freshness
- Roasted in our LEED Silver Certified low-emission facility, which was built with recycled materials and operates with industry-leading practices for waste reduction
- Produced with 100% renewable electricity, reducing our impact on the environment
- A portion of sales is donated to fighting hunger in coffee-farming regions of Nicaragua
http://www.artisancollectioncoffee.com/ Metropolitan by Farmer Brothers
Fresh. Contemporary. Diverse.
Metropolitan by Farmer Brothers is modern coffee to fuel urban lives. It offers a complete line of exception coffees, from time-tested classic blends, to premium espressos and single-origin coffees that connoisseurs expect and enjoy.
We think tea should be Exceptional, not just acceptable.
Iced tea is the fastest growing beverage of choice, and today’s tea drinkers know what they like. Not only do more than half your patrons drink it with nearly every meal, it is an essential part of their food and snacking experience too.
We have a full line of refreshing iced tea products to meet your needs, from black to flavored, sweet to decaf.
Extraordinary can’t be compromised.
To create the perfect cup of tea, you need patience, knowledge, experience, and passion.
At Farmer Brothers, we bring that obsession with excellence to everything we do. We travel the world to bring you the finest tea ingredients available, including natural flavors and fragrant oils. Our commitment to the exceptional is defined by our 100-year heritage of quality craftsmanship.
We offer an assortment of gourmet teas, from mellow to lively, to keep customers coming back for more.