French’s Foodservice is proud to be an ICCA Sponsor. We are dedicated to providing value-added products and services to forward thinking chain operators. We focus on the unique and special needs of customers who value premium quality products, cutting edge marketing insight and meaningful culinary support.
For years great restaurants have enjoyed the unmatched quality and consistency of the family of French’s Foodservice brands, including CATTLEMEN’s® Barbecue Sauce, Frank’s Original RedHot® Cayenne Pepper Sauce and, of course, French’s® Mustard.
Whether you’re planning on award-winning Barbecue, a fresh perspective of your appetizer menu or the next cutting edge sandwich build let French’s provide the insight for you next menu.
CATTLEMEN’S® – However you make it, make it the best
Whether you’re blending your own signature sauce, or using ours straight from the bottle, CATTLEMEN’S® sauces are made with the finest ingredients so that everything you make can be as good as it gets.
The #1 Barbecue Sauce in Foodservice.* with over 35 years of expertise, Cattlemen’s is specially formulated to meet the rigorous standards of foodservice operators. Known throughout the foodservice industry for unmatched flavor, quality, and performance.
The Choice of Champions. For the past 12 years in a row, every team crowned Grand Champion at the World Champion Barbecue Cooking Contest at Memphis in May** has used Cattlemen’s in their winning recipe.
The Best Ingredients = The Best Taste!
Why is Cattlemen’s preferred by more professional chefs and barbecue experts? It’s all about taste, baby!
More than 60% of operators surveyed said that “Superior Taste” was the most important factor influencing their barbecue sauce purchase, and it’s the #1 reason why they choose CATTLEMEN’S!
CATTLEMEN’S barbecue sauces use only rich, dense tomato paste with 26% tomato solids, unlike other brands that are made with tomato puree, which is watered down and contains as little as 8% tomato solids.
Because CATTLEMEN’S is made rich and thick naturally with tomato paste, we don’t need to use modified food starches or fillers to thicken up our sauces like most other brands.
CATTLEMEN’S barbecue sauces are made with corn syrup as a natural sweetener, for greater resistance to scorching during cooking.
Available in these great varieties:
Cattlemen’s Original – With Tangy Tomato Taste
Cattlemen’s Smoky – Authentic Hickory Smoke
Cattlemen’s Classic – Zesty and Sweet
Cattlemen’s Sweet & Bold – Dark Molasses and Mild Smoke
Cattlemen’s Hot & Spicy – With Cayenne Pepper
Cattlemen’s Gold – Sweet Mustard
Cattlemen’s Honey – Real Honey Sweetness
*21.6% Market Share, Restaurant Survey Data **Memphis in May is a trademark of Memphis in May International Festival, Inc.
Frank’s® RedHot® – The Original Flavor of Buffalo! It was a Snowy night in Buffalo in 1964 when the Buffalo Wing was born and Frank’s® RedHot® Cayenne Pepper Sauce was the sauce used on that fateful night. Ever since then, savvy restaurant chefs have used Frank’s® RedHot® to create flavorful Buffalo Menu items across the menu.
Frank’s® proprietary pepper formula provides the perfect balance of heat and flavor, guaranteeing consistent flavor in almost any menu application.
- Frank’s® RedHot® Cayenne Pepper Sauce unchanged since 1920.
- Made with a proprietary blend of peppers, it’s the only hot sauce that delivers a balance of flavor and heat that won’t overpower your food.
- Frank’s® RedHot® Sauce combines the zest of the full-bodied cayenne pepper flavor with vinegar and spices.
- Frank’s® RedHot® was the original sauce used to make the original Buffalo Wings in 1964
- Frank’s® RedHot® is aged to perfection and blended to rich consistency.
- Frank’s® RedHot® Sauce is the perfect blend of flavor and heat your customers love and come back for again and again.
- “It’s the only one with RedHot® Flavor!“
Frank’s® Original RedHot® Cayenne Pepper Sauce is now available in full line of product form’s to match any menu application:
- Frank’s® Original RedHot® Cayenne Pepper Sauce – For all BOH applications
- Frank’s® Buffalo Wing Sauce – Fully prepared and ready to go
- Frank’s® Buffalo Sandwich Sauce – Perfect for Pizza and Sandwich applications
- Frank’s® Chile and Lime Hot Sauce – Great for Mexican and Asian menu items
French’s® Mustard – An American Original Introduced at the 1904 Worlds Fair, French’s® quickly became an American icon. Today with over 98% consumer awareness, French’s® has become synonymous with Mustard.
- Consistent quality and flavor for BOH and Tabletop use
- French’s® Mustard is made with ONLY #1 grade mustard seed
- Unmatched consumer awareness and preference
- Available in a wide array of popular flavors
- French’s® Yellow – Great for sandwich and salad applications
- French’s® Bold & Spicy – Perfect for Deli-style sandwiches
- French’s® Dijon – Chef-preferred vs. other competitors
- French’s® Honey Mustard – For all BOH applications
French’s Foodservice and French’s Flavor Ingredients has the flavor and product format to bring your ideas to life.
For more information on how French’s can help contact: Lisa Nivens, Ingredients/National Accounts Team Leader, French’s Foodservice, 399 Interpace Parkway Parsippany, NJ 07054; Ph – 512-433-6588; Cell – 972-523-1666